Personal data protection policy
1. Glob.art is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information.
Glob.art is committed to protecting your privacy and your personal information. We recommend that you read it before accessing glob.art's digital content. This Policy informs you about our data processing practices and how your personal information is collected online and used by glob.art. This policy is easily accessible from our home page and at the bottom of every page on this website.
Glob.art is committed to protecting the right to privacy and the protection of personal data, as well as compliance with national and international data protection laws.
Glob.art is committed to preserving the confidentiality of all personal information and to strictly limiting its disclosure in accordance with national laws and regulations.
Glob.art has adopted this Personal Data Protection Policy to implement the General Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) that came into force on 25 May 2018, which applies to all glob.art entities that process personal data of European residents.
This Policy is applicable in all our subsidiaries for the collection, processing, use, dissemination, transfer and storage of personal data. It imposes common rules on all our subsidiaries in all countries where we are established and aims to guarantee a high level of protection of personal information within glob.art and its partners.
2. What is the scope of this Data Protection Policy?
Glob.art is a SASU with a capital of 1,000.00 euros registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 908 755 531, with its registered office at 4 rue Boule 75 011 Paris, represented by its President Maïa Tahiri and with transnational legal entities, operational processes, management services and technical systems. This Policy applies to all websites, domain names, applications and products owned by Glob'Art and its subsidiaries ("glob.art sites or services"), unless another information protection policy or a program, product or service specific disclosure statement is published to supplement or replace it. This Policy is binding on all glob.art owned subsidiaries and their employees.
3. How do we process your personal data?
Glob.art respects the right of every individual, employee, candidate or client to have their personal data protected. The entities of glob.art will observe the following principles when processing your personal data:
- To process your personal information in a fair, lawful and transparent manner.
- To collect your personal information for specified and legitimate purposes and not to further process it in a way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- To ensure that the personal information collected is relevant and not excessive to the purposes for which it is collected and processed. Information may be anonymised where possible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses.
- Keep your personal information accurate, updated as necessary. We will take reasonable steps to correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Personal information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and processed.
- Personal information will be processed in a manner that respects the rights of individuals.
- Technical, physical and organisational measures are taken to secure your data and prevent unauthorised access, unlawful processing and unauthorised or accidental loss, destruction or damage of personal information.
- Process your personal data in accordance with the following legal obligations:
- You have given your unambiguous consent; or
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for the purpose of taking steps, if you so request, prior to entering into a contract; or
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which glob.art is subject; or
- processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person; or
- processing is necessary for reasons of public interest or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest by glob.art; or
- The processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of glob.art or a third party unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override such interests.
All subsidiaries of glob.art must ensure that the above principles are respected.
4. Why do we collect and use personal information?
The primary purpose of collecting information is to provide our customers and other users with superior services and to provide a smooth, efficient and personalized experience when using our digital content. For example, if you make an appointment or request information on the website, we will use your personal data to respond to your requests glob.art may collect personal information to perform various operations, such as:
- service orders, activations and registrations
- creation of profiles
- requests for information;
- Subscriptions to newsletters
- participation in games or competitions or participation in surveys
- application management.
5. What kind of personal information is collected?
Glob.art collects and processes your personal information to provide you with a better service and to personalise your experience and interaction with glob.art. Such collection is done with your consent and after appropriate notice to you in addition to keeping track of our processing activities under the responsibility of each entity.
Personal information (also known as personal data) is any information about an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
This Policy does not cover anonymised personal information, i.e. where individuals are no longer identifiable or can only be identified with disproportionate cost and effort. If anonymised data becomes identifiable, or if pseudonyms are used that allow individuals to be identified, then this Policy will apply.
The decision to disclose personal information to us is yours, so if you choose not to, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with services. The type of personal information we process about you may include:
- your first name, last name, age range, company, email address, telephone number, billing address and delivery address;
- business information, such as customer type, job title, purchase period;
- your preferences, such as product and service preferences, contact preferences, educational and professional background and professional interests (for applicants)
- your user ID and password from www.glob.art (if applicable);
- your IP addresses.
6. How do we use this information?
We collect and use your information for a number of reasons, including
Order Processing: We collect personal information when you purchase products or services. This information is collected to deliver your order, receive payment and provide you with information regarding the status of your order.
Technical Support: We may collect certain information when you request technical support for services offered by glob.art. This personal information is necessary to identify your systems, understand product configuration, investigate your questions and provide solutions.
Surveys: We collect personal information from customers who volunteer to participate in surveys. We use this information to improve our offerings and services.
Promotional Activities: We collect personal information from you when you sign up for a promotional program or activity. We use this information to administer the program or activity, to send you promotional emails, to notify winners, and to make the list of winners public, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Newsletter and Promotional Emails: We collect your personal information when you request to receive newsletters, promotional emails and other information. We use this information to provide you with the information you request.
Responding to your requests for information: If you contact us, we keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including your personal information, in a file dedicated to you. We use this information to provide you with a personalised service in the event that you contact us again.
We may retain your information for a reasonable and limited period of time in order to fulfil any of the purposes set out above.
7. How do we use your information for promotional purposes?
We (including our group companies) and carefully selected third parties may use the information we collect to inform you, by letter, fax, telephone, SMS and email of promotions, information and new products which we think may be of interest to you.
When you provide us with your personal information you will have the choice to be contacted by these methods for these purposes.
You may at any time object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
8. What do we do with your personal data?
If you disclose personal information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your permission - unless you have consented - we may use your contact information to provide you with information that we think you should know about or that you may find useful, such as (for example) information about our services or changes to the User Policy;
- take commercially reasonable steps to protect personal information from loss, unlawful processing and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
9. Your consent
By providing us with your personal information and/or by using the websites and/or by contracting with us, you consent to the processing of your personal data by glob.art for the purposes set out above. You also consent to the transfer of your information to countries or jurisdictions that do not offer the same level of data protection as the European Union, if necessary for the purposes set out above. If such a transfer is made, we will provide you with safeguards to ensure that your information is adequately protected. If you provide us with information relating to another person, you confirm that they have authorised you to act on their behalf in processing their personal data including sensitive personal data, and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as described above) for which their personal data will be processed. We do not process the personal data of minors under the age of 16 without the express consent of their parents or legal guardian.
10. Third party websites and social networks
If you post, comment, indicate interests or share personal information, including photographs, on any public forum, social network, blog or similar forum, please be aware that any personal information you post may be read, viewed, collected or used by other users of these forums and may be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages or for purposes that neither you nor glob.art controls. Glob.art is not responsible for the personal information you choose to post on these forums.
11. What are your rights?
- Right of access As a data subject you can inform yourself about the nature of the personal data stored or processed about you by any glob.art entity. Access to your personal data will be provided regardless of the location of the processing or storage. A glob.artentity that processes such data will cooperate to provide you with such access, either directly or through a local entity.
- Right of rectification If personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that it be amended.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data when glob.art processes your data for reasons of legitimate interest to glob.art or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to deletion You can request the deletion of your personal data in the cases provided for by law.
- Right to request restriction of processing You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to portability If you meet the conditions defined by the laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to receive a subset of your personal data and to transfer it from glob.art to another data controller. You can also request the direct transfer of your personal information from glob.art to another data controller when this is technically feasible.
- Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities.
4 rue Boule
75 011 Paris
Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glob.art reserves the right to change this policy if necessary, for example, to comply with a change in law, regulation, glob.art's practices and procedures, or requirements imposed by the authorities responsible for the protection of personal data.
In this case glob.art will inform its applicants, customers and any affected person of any changes to this policy. glob.art will publish any changes on the relevant internal and external websites.
Last update: 31 January 2022.